Monday, January 18, 2010

Blogging Requires a Winter Break Too Ya Know

Listen here. I do not appreciate threats. I don't even think they're legal. And I'm sure some Security Monitor in the blogosphere would love to open up a can of whoop ass on anyone that threatens boycotting my blog if I do not update. Now I realize it's been about 3 weeks since I've last posted, but FOR REALS... threats?! You know who you are.

Life has been a bit busy, what with working and eating and all. But seriously, the last few weeks have been a crazy mix of New Years, applying to gradschool, 20th and 27th birthdays. . . which may seem like plenty to blog about, but I need some inspiration of the humorous kind. My eyes are now peeled - just wait for it. And in the meantime, here are some fabulous photos of some pretty awesome Anderson birthday parties I've attended in the last 5 days.





1 comment:

Me Too said...

Happy Vodka. . . I mean, birthday! :)